The Bass BluesFuzz Jr fuzz uses a low gain germanium transistor, and has mid EQ, and a Dry Low blend.
With the popularity of Amptweaker’s smaller footprint JR series, we’ve added bass and guitar versions of our Fuzz pedals….introducing the Bass BluesFuzz JR™. These pedals share most of the tone-tweaking features available on their larger counterparts, while eliminating effects loops, lit controls, battery switches and boost features that some players don’t need in order to shrink down the size and weight. The Bass BluesFuzz Jr is based on the BluesFuzz Limited, a special 49 piece model we built back in 2014 to commemorate our 5th anniversary.
Derived from our Pro series, the Tight control and Fat switches were re-configured into a 3-position Fat/Normal/Tight switch to dial in the attack of the notes from thick and heavy to aggressive and chunky. Since this model uses a low gain germanium transistor, an input boost is included to give thicker fuzz tones. And to help dial in the all important mid frequencies, there’s a Mid eq control. Our popular automatically adjusting bias on the Fuzz controls keeps the sweet spot at hand, and is especially nice for cleaner tones. And the Bass BluesFuzz JR has a Dry Low control on the side, to help dial in the bottom even when setting the fuzz for tighter tones.
All Amptweaker fuzz pedals have a built-in ‘guitar-style’ impedance, which allows you to put any other pedals in front without the traditional issues associated with vintage fuzz pedals. That means it works fine with low impedance active bass pickups too.
Other features include true bypass switching, 9-18VDC operation, and a thumbscrew- removable bottom plate with special holes to even accommodate tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods.
- Tone, Volume & Fuzz control that automatically adjusts bias for better clean toness
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the bass attack.
- Boost Switch on BluesFuzz models
- Mid EQ on BluesFuzz models
- Dry Low knob on bass versions adds dry lowend to blend with distortion
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 11mA with at 9V, 15mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 9 ounces, Dimensions: 2.7″W X 4.65″D X 2″H
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Product Styling by Bob Hopkins. Mechanical Engineering support by Ken Chappell. Electrical & Mechanical Design and Tweaking by James Brown.……Conceptual Ideas by You.
swipe for other views